- You Will be responsible for design, development, and debugging of wordpress based websites.
- You must be familiar with Web technologies, WEB 2.0, WordPress, HTML 5.0, CSS puery, AJAX, DOM, 50G, Bootstrap.
- Looking forward to work in front-end architecture and development
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices of front-end architecture including performance, accessibility and usability.
- Pairing with designer to build out design concept, responsive & interactive prototypes.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Word press for theme integration and plugln Implementation will be required.
- Experience in Responsive Web Design & Software development life cycle.
- Must have Good verbal and written English communication skills, presentation skills.
- Must have good practices of handling navigation and good in accordance with behavior across different browsers.
- Experience in designing. theme Integration of WordPress websites.
- Front-and skills and good understanding of how back-end development works.
- Quick learner with good team spirit.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passion to learn & work on new technologies.
- Freedom to realize your ideas & individual career & development opportunities.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events that cannot be forgotten, and fun at the workplace with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
Your Contact for this position is Soniya Sharma.
We look forward to your expressive Resume.