- Development of new user-facing features for products in frontend.
- Development considering the reusability of code and libraries for future use.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI designs as per the frontend technical stack.
- Ensuring responsive design support during development.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensuring Unit tests before integrating with backend and handing over the code for QA.
- Collaborate with other team members on a daily basis for the coordinated progress of a given task.
- Production, modification, and maintenance of websites and web application user interfaces.
- 3 Years of relevant experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with WordPress for theme integration and plugin implementation will be required.
- You will be responsible for the design, development, and debugging of WordPress and drupal based websites, PHP.
- You must be familiar with Web technologies, WEB 2.0, WordPress, HTML 5.0, CSS 3.0, JS, jQuery, AJAX, DOM, SVG, Bootstrap, Semantic HTML
- Looking forward to working in application front-end architecture and development.
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices of front-end architecture including performance, accessibility.
- Pairing with a designer to build out a design concept, responsive & interactive prototypes.
- Experience in Responsive Web Design & Software development life cycle.
- UI Developer Should be working as effectively as a member of the development team & responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality, also for the development of web applications and components.
- Must have good verbal and written English communication skills, presentation skills.
- Must have good practices of handling navigation and grid in accordance with behavior across different browsers.
- Freedom to realize your own ideas & individual career & development opportunity.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events that cannot be forgotten and fun at workplace with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
Would you like to become part of this highly innovative, dynamic and exciting world?
Your Contact for this position is Nikita Parmar.
We look forward to your expressive Resume.