- We are looking for an experienced Java technical lead to be responsible for providing solutions for technical issues which may affect system architecture.
- The Java technical lead will facilitate requirement analyses, conduct peer reviews and provide feedback, and enhance frameworks.
- To be successful as a Java technical lead, you should demonstrate sound knowledge of industry best practices, good organizational and leadership skills, and proficiency in Java technologies.
- Ultimately, a top-notch Java technical lead should have good analytical skills, the ability to anticipate issues and frame remedial actions, and excellent teamwork skills.
- Managing Software component development for multiple projects
- Providing technical solution for Software Components
- Organizing and Executing Standards with best practices
- Ensuring standards in all aspects (Development / Monitoring / Security)
- Supporting Lead developers with continuous technical improvements/removing technical debts in Software components.
- Define Standards along with Architect
- Code Standards (Review/ Quality/ Testable Code)
- Creating bridge between developers-QA-Devops
- System level architect coordination with Architect
- Skilled with Java tools and technologies
– Java Fundamentals
– Unit testing
- Managing inter-team communication
- Leadership Skills
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Project management with different teams
- Ensuring escalation and Transparency
- Freedom to realize your ideas & individual career & development opportunities.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events that cannot be forgotten, and fun at the workplace with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.