- We are looking for an experienced DevOps technical lead to be responsible for providing solutions for technical issues which may affect overall system architecture.
- The DevOps technical lead will facilitate requirement analyses, conduct peer reviews and provide feedback, and enhance system architecture.
- To be successful as a DevOps technical lead, you should demonstrate sound knowledge of industry best practices, good organizational and leadership skills, and proficiency in DevOps technologies.
- The DevOps Lead Engineer is responsible for creating software deployment strategies that are essential for the successful deployment of software in the work environment.
- The DevOps Lead Engineer will stay abreast of industry trends and best practices. They conduct research, tests, and execute new techniques which could be reused and applied to the software development project.
- The DevOps Lead Engineer is accountable for designing, building, and optimizing automation systems that help to execute business web and data infrastructure platforms
- The DevOps Lead also develops self-service solutions for the engineering department to deliver software with excellent quality and speed. They are also involved in designing and developing scaling strategies, automation scripts, and solutions to implement, streamline, and executing the software.
- The Lead DevOps Engineer is involved in creating technology infrastructure, automation tools, and maintaining configuration management. They are accountable for conducting training sessions to the juniors in the team, and other groups regarding how to build processes wherein in the dependencies are showcased in the code. They are also answerable for the architecture and technical leadership of the complete DevOps infrastructure.
- Engineering graduate with at least 5- 7+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Deep understanding of at least one modern Linux distributions and it s package management system.
- Good Scripting experience
- Must be able to code in at least one programming language
- Strong understanding of running at least one production grade web application server along with its process management.
- Should have experience in setting up and administering CI / CD systems like Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Travis etc…
- Should have very good experience in Docker, Docker Compose / Swarm.
- Should have very good experience of working with Kubernetes on a platform level.
- Should have good experience in Load Balancing and performance tuning.
- Should have experience in building infrastructure from config / code (Infra as Code).
- Should have experience in setting up monitoring / alerting solution for monitoring all critical resources.
- Experience in managing WordPress multi-sites would be a plus.
- Team player, excellent problem-solving skills and ability to learn new technologies a must
- Freedom to realize your ideas & individual career & development opportunities.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events that cannot be forgotten, and fun at the workplace with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.