- Design, implement and maintain Java application phases
- To take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established Java application processes
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Develop application code for Java programs
- Minimum 3 years of experience with excellent Java development skills
- Demonstrable hands-on experience of delivering solutions in a JavaEE 6 environment
- Open-source frameworks and standards Hibernate, Spring JDBC
- Hands-on experience with tools such as: Ant, Eclipse, Maven, SVN, SoapUI, JIRA, Bamboo
- WS concepts and protocols: WSDL, REST, SOAP, JMS, XSLT, XML Schema
- Experienced with one or more open-source ESB products (JBOSS FUSE ESB, Apache Camel, Apache servicemix) and/or message-oriented middleware and Active MQ, JMS
- Strong Java unit test skills
- Good experience in Design Patterns & Design principles
- Experience with Webservices, PLSQL and SQL (Oracle 10g or above)
- Experience in Oops development with Core Java
- Desirable :
- Experience with: Elastic Search, Smooks, Lucene, Jasper, Report
- Domain driven design
- Experience with NoSQL technologies: Casandra, Mongo DB
- Experience with agile development practices (E.g. Scrum) and continues integration environment
- J2EE application and web containrs such as GlassFish, Jetty, Tomcat
- CMMi-5 level process experience advantage
- Freedom to realise your own ideas & individual career & development opportunity.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events which cannot be forgotten and fun at work place with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
Would you like to become part of this highly innovative, dynamic and exciting world?
Your Contact for this position is Nikita Parmar.
We look forward to your expressive Resume.