- Develop and maintain Test Documentation – Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Cases
- Performing UAT, Regression, Functional, Smoke testing on Test and Production environment ensuring quality deliverables
- Perform defect reporting and management.
- Develop test automation scripts, to be executed as part of CI
- Participate in team meetings and product release processes.
- Perform webservice testing with/without different tools.
- Ability to work independently as a self-started and with a team environment
- Degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience with at least 3+ years of experience in Manual Testing of different web based applications, standalone applications, mobile applications (any platform 1+ years)
- Documentation skills with developing test cases/plan
- Hands on experience with selenium webdriver and testing webservices
- Involved in testing of project executed with load testing, database testing, regression testing, White box or black box testing under different stages of project Execution
- Good experience in tools such as: Ant, Eclipse, Maven, SVN, JIRA, Bamboo
- Knowledge and experience of ePOS System or Collaborative Tool Testing is plus
- Automatic tool like – Selenium, Selenium Webdriver, Robotium, Appium and Frame work- Testing, J Unit
- Experience with agile development practices (e.g. Scrum) and continuous integration environments
- Freedom to realise your own ideas & individual career & development opportunity.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events which cannot be forgotten and fun at work place with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
Would you like to become part of this highly innovative, dynamic and exciting world?
Your Contact for this position is Nikita Parmar.
Please apply here. We look forward to your expressive Resume.