- Develop, record, and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
- Refactor, optimize, and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale.
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Previous working experience as a PHP Developer for 4 year(s)
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, Yii, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.)
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
- Experience with building restful JSON web services
- Knowledge of API’s, such as Twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
- Should have problem-solving skills
- Good experience in oops concept
- Good experience in MVC
- Learn & work on new technologies/ frameworks.
- Knowledge of bootstrap
- Freedom to realize your ideas & individual career & development opportunities.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events that cannot be forgotten, and fun at the workplace with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
Your Contact for this position is Janki Raval.
We look forward to your expressive Resume.