- Prioritize by impact & assign issues & requests reported by internal users & external customers of the
- Investigate functional & data issues in custom-built applications
- Perform root cause analysis to guide & aid follow-up & resolution identification
- Reproduce issues, liaising with end-users to confirm steps performed
- Track data through the pipeline to identify factors contributing to the reported behavior
- Action support requests (e.g. application configuration, bulk data uploads, etc.) using pre-defined tools
- Work with and support and business partners. Communicate effectively with senior leaders about
technical issues and performance risk. Also, need to prioritize work and escalations based on risk.
- Analyze root causes of performance issues and provide directions to the Development team on corrective
- Define, develop and execute performance and scalability testing on business applications
- Define, design and execute benchmark, load, stress, endurance, and other non-functional tests. Monitor
application logs to determine system behavior.
- Requirement analysis and understand performance requirements from business-critical flows. Should be
able to drive business requirements with respect to performance
- Prepare test strategy and review discussion with different stakeholders
- Prepare reports, recommendation or configuration recommendation – share or discuss with
development leads or architects to migrate it to PRODUCT for better performance
- Experience in utilizing performance- monitoring and tuning software for interpreting performance
results and identifying bottlenecks (eg., SiteScope, Keynote, JProbe, etc.)
- Experience in working with browser profiling tools (eg., Fiddler, Firebug)
- Skilled in the art of benchmark creation and measurement and modeling of system behavior under load
- Experience in handling problems of load, scale, and optimizations of complex large-scale system
Should be able to take thread dumps, heap dumps and analyze for a performance bottleneck
- Ability to analyze large amounts of performance data and summarize them into meaningful graphs and
- Excellent communication skill & proficiency in English is necessary
- Proactive and strong interpersonal skill
- Good analytical skill
- Ability to work independently with less supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Leadership skill with team motivational approach
- Freedom to realize your own ideas & individual career & development opportunity.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events that can not be forgotten and fun at a workplace with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
Would you like to become part of this highly innovative, dynamic and exciting world?
Your Contact for this position is Nikita Parmar.
Please apply here. We look forward to your expressive Resume.