- Design, implement and maintain Mobile application phases
- To take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve existing mobile applications
- Develop technical designs for application development
- At least 2 years of experience in any of the Mobile technologies (Android/iOS/Crossplatform frameworks)
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages such as core Java concepts
- XML/JSON parsing frameworks
- REST/SOAP API integration
- 3rd party SDK integration
- Hands on experience with different sizes and different OS and supporting with localization and multilingual concepts
- Hands on experience with offline storage mechanism and rich UI and Gradle integration
- Design and build applications for Apple devices on the iOS platform.
- Be proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Freedom to realize your own ideas & individual career & development opportunity.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events which cannot be forgotten and fun at work place with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
Your Contact for this position is Nikita Parmar.
Would you like to become part of this highly innovative, dynamic and exciting world?
Please apply here. We look forward to your expressive Resume.