- Need to run our software products in different international environments (on-premise and cloud providers)
- Support the developers while debugging issues
- Analyze and monitor software during runtime to find bugs, performance issues and plan the growth of the system
- Integrate new technologies to support our products while growing in the market
- Develop Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Pipelines
- Maintain our on-premise hosted servers and applications, like operating system upgrades, software upgrades, introducing new database versions etc.
- Automation of task to reduce the amount of human errors and parallelize work
- Basic OS knowledge (Debian/Ubuntu, CentOS/Rhel)
- Webserver administration and optimization (Apache, HAproxy, Traefik)
- Database administration and optimization (Mysql/MariaDB, Oracle, Elasticsearch, Cassandra)
- JVM administration and optimization application server administration and optimization (Servicemix, Karaf, Glassfish, Springboot)
- Scripting experience (Perl, Python, PHP, Java)
- Monitoring experience (Icinga/Nagios, Appdynamics, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Knowledge container management (Docker, DC/OS, Kubernetes)
- Basic experience with automatic deployment processes (Ansible, Gitlab CI, Jenkins)
- Define and optimize processes for system maintenance, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Excellent communication skill & proficiency in English is necessary
- Leadership skill with team motivational approach
- Good Team player
- Freedom to realize your own ideas & individual career & development opportunity.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events which cannot be forgotten and fun at the workplace with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
Would you like to become part of this highly innovative, dynamic and exciting world?
Your Contact for this position is Nikita Parmar.
We look forward to your expressive Resume.