- Design, implement and maintain Java application phases
- To take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established Java application processes
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Develop application code for Java programs
- Minimum 3 years of experience with excellent Java development skills
- Demonstrable hands-on experience of delivering solutions in a JavaEE 6 environment
- Open-source frameworks and standards Hibernate, Spring JDBC
- Hands-on experience with tools such as: Ant, Eclipse, Maven, SVN, SoapUI, JIRA, Bamboo
- WS concepts and protocols: WSDL, REST, SOAP, JMS, XSLT, XML Schema
- Experienced with one or more open-source ESB products (JBOSS FUSE ESB, Apache Camel, Apache servicemix) and/or message-oriented middleware and Active MQ, JMS
- Good experience in Design Patterns & Design principles
- Experience with Webservices, PLSQL and SQL (Oracle 10g or above)
- Experience in Oops development with Core Java and strong Java unit test skill
- Freedom to realise your own ideas & individual career & development opportunity.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events which cannot be forgotten and fun at work place with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
Your Contact for this position is Nikita Parmar .
Would you like to become part of this highly innovative, dynamic and exciting world?
Please apply here. We look forward to your expressive Resume.