- Need to run our software products in different international environments (on premise and cloud providers)
- Support the developers while debugging issues
- Analyse and monitor software during runtime to find bugs, performance issues and plan growth of the system
- Integrate new technologies to support our products while growing in the market
- Develop Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Pipelines
- Maintain our on premise hosted servers and applications, like operating system upgrades, software upgrades, introducing new database versions etc.
- Automation of task to reduce amount of human errors and parallelize work
- Basic OS knowledge (Debian, CentOS, Suse Enterprise Linux)
- Webserver administration and optimization (Apache,HAproxy)
- Database administration and optimization (Mysql/MariaDB, Oracle, Elasticsearch, Cassandra)
- jvm administration and optimization application server administration and optimization (Servicemix, Karaf, Jetty, Glassfish)
- Scripting experience (Perl, Python, PHP, Java)
- Monitoring experience (Icinga/Nagios, SNMP, Appdynamics)
- Knowledge container management (Docker, DC/OS, Mesos)
- Experience with automatic deployment processes (cfEngine, Ansible, Bamboo, Jenkins)
- Define and optimize processes for system maintenance, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Excellent communication skill & proficiency in English is necessary
- Leadership skill with team motivational approach
- Good Team player
- Freedom to realise your own ideas & individual career & development opportunity.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events which cannot be forgotten and fun at work place with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
Your Contact for this position is Nikita Parmar .
Would you like to become part of this highly innovative, dynamic and exciting world?
Please apply here. We look forward to your expressive Resume.