- Participate in system implementation projects:
- Get requirements documentation (of new features, improvements, tasks) ready for development.
- Identify issues and their resolutions.
- Identify topics with stakeholders.
- Systems configuration.
- Driving test documentation/execution.
- Become a valued member of the product team and engage closely with the engineering team to help determine estimations for work & the best technical implementation methods.
- To drive product delivery as per the Roadmap of the product with a reasonable implementation schedule and controlling development cost.
- Responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle.
- Focus on product performance and working with the management team.
- Make sure of good support to user base of existing products
- Ability break down complex problems into steps & reach its solution
- Very good communication skills and a good storyteller
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support.
- Passion and commitment for work to drive product betterment at a good speed
- Decision-making, cooperative and good team player with the capability to organize own work independently.
- Have a Growth Mindset with an enthusiastic approach.
- Have inclination towards action
- Experience working with cross country business personnel
- Entrepreneurial thinking related to your product/project and adjoining areas
- Knowledge of Omni-Channel concept would be an add-on
- Freedom to realize your own ideas & individual career & development opportunity.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events that can not be forgotten and fun at a workplace with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
Would you like to become part of this highly innovative, dynamic and exciting world?
Your Contact for this position is Nikita Parmar.
Please apply here. We look forward to your expressive Resume.