- Participate in system implementation projects:
- Get requirements documentation (of new features, improvements, tasks) ready for development.
- Identify issues and its resolutions.
- Identify topics with stakeholders.
- Systems configuration.
- Driving test documentation/execution.
- Become valued member of the product team and engage closely with the engineering team to help determine estimations for work & the best technical implementation methods.
- To drive product delivery as per Roadmap of the product with a reasonable implementation schedule and controlling development cost.
- Responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle.
- Focus on product performance and working with management team.
- Make sure of well support to user base of existing products
- Ability break down complex problems into steps & reach its solution
- Very good communication skills and good storyteller
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support.
- Passion and commitment for work to drive product betterment at good speed
- Decision-making, cooperative and good team player with capability to organize own work independently.
- Have a Growth Mindset with enthusiastic approach.
- Have inclination towards action
- Experience working with cross country business personnel
- Entrepreneurial thinking related to your product/project and adjoining areas
- Knowledge of Omni-Channel concept would be add-on
- Freedom to realise your own ideas & individual career & development opportunity.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events which cannot be forgotten and fun at work place with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
Would you like to become part of this highly innovative, dynamic and exciting world?
Your Contact for this position is Nikita Parmar